Happy New Year everyone!!! Wow, I can’t believe it’s 2014 already – time seriously flies! Our 2013 has been an amazing one, filled with some of the most important events we will ever experience in our lives. It is certainly a year that we will always remember!
Here is a look back at a few highlights of Henjo’s 2013 in pictures and video (in no particular order)…
1. BRIDAL SHOWER: my sisters threw me the best bridal shower a girl could ask for! You two definitely know my style…thank you so much!
2. HENJO’S WEDDING EXTRAVAGANZA: Henjo officially became Mr. and Mrs. this year! We promise the highlight video will be coming soon in 2014 – we have been waiting to edit this one! In the mean time, you can enjoy our love story video below!
3. CLARA + TOM: Woo hoo – my best friend gets hitched! (Check out my blogpost)
4. CAR TROUBLES: After enjoying the festivities at my best friend’s wedding, we returned to our sleeping headquarters to find that our car had been crushed to smithereens by a GIGANTIC tree! No point crying about it, why not instead, enter the tree-crushing-car modelling industry? Lemons to lemonade people – that’s what it’s all about!
5. MA MA: My strong, feisty, and truly amazing ma ma is now resting in peace and lighting up the sky with her smile. We love you and miss you always.
6. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE: My sister is preggers! She will welcome a little baby boy this April 🙂 (Check out my blogpost)
7. HENRY’S 30TH BIRTHDAY: I surprised Henry on his 30th birthday with a rap video of his family and friends from all around the world (Check out my blogpost)
8. FAMILY ROAD TRIP: We enjoyed an amazing road trip to California, Arizona, and Nevada with the whole family – we cherish these great moments!
9. WILKIN + ANTONELLA: My cousin married the love of his life! #EpicRomance (Check out my blogpost)
10. HENJO’S HONEYMOON PERIOD: I hate getting sappy, but I’m happy to admit that Henry and I have yet to go past our honeymoon period! It’s been 6 months since the wedding, but almost 8 years since we first started dating and the adventures still continue. Henry, I’m incredibly thankful for another year of us being in each other’s lives and just being lucky enough to work together doing something we both LOVE! I will never take it for granted!
Thank you for looking back at 2013 with us! Your support throughout this past year really means the world to us 🙂 We want to send you all of our love and best wishes for 2014 – make every day count!
Until the next post,